Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Month ago.

One month ago i wrote my last post... it must have been sometime during the day of the 20th of April.. don't remember much about this day, i only remember that i wrote on this blog oh yes you can see it below.

How are you digital audience? how is your digital life going...what about the real life.... 1 minute ago i had no clue what i'm talking about but now i will just talk about the main reason that i don't have an ipod. I know that's totally random, but come on life's random.

To make the loooooong story short i only want to share with you my thinking behind my denial of not getting an ipod. Human relations and isolation is the main reason. Ipod kills the sounds of the city, the birds the cars the sound of the newspaper in the subway, the sound of the rain, even the sound of the car that is about to hit you while you are listening to the ipod. OK i don't have something with apple or ipod or mp3 players, it's just the fact that when i say people that i don't have an ipod their faces look at me like i'm a skyblue watermellon wearing a baseball cap. Well Guess What world, i'm real i'm ok and i don't have an ipod.

Totally Random post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

iPod is pure escapism. I need a lot of it :) Sounds on the London tube are well annoying. No birds, no cars, only dugdug, dugdug, dugdug.

Anonymous said...

your own movie is beautiful enough
without any music.

proxikid said...

hahahahahaa
You're funny, my sweet big bunny. LoL
I have an ipod, I just never listen to it, I used to use it as a memory stick. (well, more like a brick really)
But then again - I'm not that big on music.

Hence each time I do a film/ad etc. I insist on a sound designer. :)

p.s. it's good to see you blog again.