Thursday, May 22, 2008

In an imaginary world


Many times i just wonder what is others people imaginary world look like. Is it that strange abstract and surreal as mine. I remember once i had a discussion about Superpowers. Someone brought to the table the question:

If you could have a superpower, which super power would you prefer?

Obviously my answer was the power to fly.

Flying means:
You can dry your hair quickly
You can air your balls
you can travel for free
rescue people from falling (not sure about that)
make bungee jumping without a rubber holding your body
have the best view
play cloud hide n seek
sing love is in the air and make people actually believe you
produce 0 emissions (farting is excluded)
and many many other thing....

problem was that many people answered that they would like to read other people's minds... and to me that's weird... so this is why sometimes i wonder what's on others people's minds. But it wouldn't be nice if i knew that's like living in your imaginary world.

I know i know i suffer from Peter Pan syndrom.

2 comments:

proxikid said...

I wouldn't rush to admit to the Peter Pan syndrom.
You know what happened to the last person who claimed to have it? hmm... let me refresh your memory - it was Micheal Jackson... oooh...

My partner says her superpower would be: to cure people with the touch of her hand! The reasons? - she'd make shit loads of money.

Mine: to make people believe whatever I want them to believe. ;)

proxikid said...

oooh, add another SuperPower - to anger manage!!