Saturday, March 15, 2008

Juno


Well, i just watched Juno. Usually when it comes to movies, my pals making fun of me, they say i'm cheesy since i really like cartoon and teen movies, i would prefer to watch a Funny Hollywood movie with teens doing crazy stuff rather than a super cultural amazing photography European film. Of course i like both styles, but my friends also know that i'm in general a happy person, thus it is important for me to get positiveness in any way i can, so i can try to seed this (LOL)

Well Juno in my opinion is a great movie, it's a must-see teen movie it's one of the movies with young kids who make you wonder how talented some kids could be. Well miss Juno is super talented and a potential super beautiful girl. Not so beautiful as the girl who played at the Disturbia, but she is pretty.. anyway enough with all these stupid words. The movie is nice go watch it.

KU-DOS

PS i'm bored to put the links for the movie so just type Juno in google and you'll get there.

4 comments:

proxikid said...

I loved the film. My only problem with it was that she's way too smart for a teenager. She's as sharp as a 30-year-old woman. And it stuck out like a sore thumb in places. But the movie is lovely. Wish it was bit more realistic though.

Adsurd said...

Ok i know i'm doing your job commenting films :)
But. i have to say that kids nowadays have become smarter and smarte, obviously this kid is Sharp and Clever, she was awesome in acting, you are right that her dialogue was sharp enoug. But as we say in my country.. The truth comes from young and crazy. if this makes any sense. Anyway the film is an ace and so do you miss Proxi :) L.O.L. LaughOutLoud

proxikid said...

Well, seeing as I haven't one my 'job' in a while, it's good to see someone else write about stuff.
Especially you Mister!

'The truth comes from the young', but that's based on ignorance or not knowing. Juno talks as if from experience, which she clearly had not had.
Lovely dialogue by all means. Wish it was a bit more relevant to the character.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.