Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hell YEAH!!


I think i've just discovered something really important.. Many people say time is money, time is money, time is money blah blah.. i say bullshit. Time is just something that passes by. Dreams are the new currency ladies and gents, dreams are those things that come together and propel life, make life interesting, make life a place to live. Dreams come not only when we sleep, dreams are there since we were kids, dreams are the ones that make progress, crazy dreams make fun, big dreams create new big stuff.
Big stuff that change things bring revolutions, smiles, new discoveries.. well you get my point.

Dream and don't be afraid the dream's not real.


to the infinity and beyondddd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dream, the new currency? I AM RICH! I AM RICH! now i can quit this stupid business :D

Anonymous said...

well yes you can say that dreams are the new currency...

My dreams are big so i think i'm a big wallet
hahaha
nice thought!