Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008


this is the first post of the year. 2007 was a really intense year for me it started with a big Question mark, it ends with a big smile... which is good.
lot's of interesting things happened last year... but they are all history, some of the moments are already stored in my memory some other moments.. just proved me that everything happens for a reason.
2008 this the now.. a kind weird year i think it's only 2 years before the end of the 00's it's a year that has the infinity symbol in it (8-90CW) it's a year.. that will prove to everyone else that the best, are yet to come.. for me it will be the year of NO. I'm prepared to start living with 'NO' it doesn't sound easy but sounds better...till then i wish you all a happy lovely new year. I wish you all health, joy, smile, energy, sun, moments, true tears, ask what's next....

to the infinity and beyond.

C

No comments: