Saturday, December 08, 2007

So let me put it straight..

Wieden+Kennedy lost? a part of Nike account? (i'm not sure)
and Crispin Porter won it?

So this means that the Dudes from Nike decided that their Folks a portland don't do their job well after 25 years and decided to award the Nike+ account to CPB which seems to be a really cool place, magic factory or whatever you want to call it...
This means that Nike & CPB need to produce something really cool and the expectations are really high.. after all the Crispin Dudes seems to be really cool guys..
So today i saw the ad below for Nike+ which apparently is the first bit of work that CPB did for Nike..


and then my mind out of a sudden traveled into my favorite ad..


and then my mind also traveled to this Guiness ad...that won many awards back in 2005



and then my mind started a conversation with my logic:

Mind: What the fuck..
Logic: What?
Mind: I say what the fuck, give me a Hammer, and get me to the Myth section
Logic: Why?
Mind: Why, look the post.... a myth collapsed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hit that stuff with the hammer please! its so american, and its far from nike cool.

José Diogo said...

Awful start. But i would not throw the towel right away. Too early. I bet Bogusky is craving to do some stellar work in the next round. A remarkable take off to defend the mighty title. Lets wait and see my friends. I have two empty front seats next to me. Just come sit and enjoy the fight. Lets take the first round upon the laugh.

The portuguese dude.