Friday, August 31, 2007

To the infinity and beyond...


Hello world again. This is a goodbye post. A big goodbye to London . Some of you who know me, already know that my new city will be Amsterdam. Those of you who don't know me; my new city is Amsterdam. London is a history and Amsterdam a mystery today is Athens so i need to enjoy my last week in Beautiful, but hurt, Greece. I would like to thank all those people i came in touch with in London all my new friends that are still there; i already miss them and look forward for the day I'll convince them to come and live in Greece :) i have to admit that i learned so many things in London that i feel richer, i lived so intense moments that i feel wiser and experience wise London for me was something that can be characterized as big life lesson. Right now i look forward for my new life in Amsterdam with all those life&job things I've learned in London. Adsurd will continue learning everything about something and something about everything.
A Big THANK YOU to all the people who helped me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So..you god a job in Amsterdam..Congratulation!!
I envy you
someday I want to be like you-

Adsurd said...

I'm not something to be like me, it's better to be you.
Thanks for the good words :D

Anonymous said...

Me to I go soon to Amsterdam! I'm dutch but work in France and i would love to find a new job in Amsterdam. We should have met in Cannes for the Yahoo competition buth we both lost, so maybe we can meet in Amsterdam for a loosers meeting?

My movie was: http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=298C946EFBF011DB8CC0000423CEF5B0&b_id=7F8E05DCBBC711DB8CD8000423CEF5B0

Adsurd said...

Yes Martijn why not. Amsterdam is great :D
email me adsurd@gmail.com
i'll be in Amst. on the 8th
Cya for the loosers meeting

lauren said...

hey christos - well done on getting work in amsterdam! it's a pity we won't get to see you in london anymore and i'm off to athens in 2 weeks' time and won't get to catch up there either! ha!
i'm sure you'll rule in amsterdam...