Monday, March 19, 2007

Beautiful people...


Today I had an amazing opportunity! I visited W+K London, something that I wanted to do long long time ago in a faraway kingdom. I met with Lisa, who is a Planner there and had a really constructive chat about planning. My feelings from the moment I stepped my foot on the door till the moment I left, were great. I saw beautiful people smiling at me, in a place that looked almost like my dream room.
While waiting Lisa on the "Nike sneakers" couch I had the picture above in front of me. It looked like the factory of creativity, a factory in which they start the day, without having even the slightest idea what they going to come up with at the end of the day, a factory that workers dress as they like, come to work with bicycles, use giant size post-it and meet up in colorful rooms a factory that has a different culture from the other factories and like to make things in unique different way. This factory does not spend time to produce great ideas, because it knows that ideas are there they just exist, they may be hanging around or eating at the red leather couches on the basement, they might even help the workers on the rooftop constructions. But still these ideas are there and come from the workers... One amazing worker I met with is Lisa; she is now my friend, brilliant lady that made me see better my dream... Thanks to Neil and Lisa for the Opportunity. Continue doing magic, beautiful people. Thanks :-)

No comments: