Monday, October 02, 2006

Career VS Job

Today I had a really long day with a friend of mine who is having an interview, at a big Agency on Thursday and I am helping him create a portfolio since he is applying for copywriter. While speaking today I really found my self into his shoes, and after some more thinking I found most of my friends in his shoes. We are all at our mid 20's just finished from studies, military etc. And right now we are in the search of the career and rather in a search of a job. That's my advice for my friends try to see the big picture, dream and don't be afraid the dream is not real. Don't search for a Job search for a career, try to be selective and make everybody know that you not only deserve the career, you are born for it but first of all FIND OUT WHAT YOU REALLY LOVE TO DO. Fingers Crossed for: F,M,M,T,V,M,J,C,A,C....

No comments: